Trinity OB/GYN & Midwifery CareWomen's Way to Wellness Expo
Wednesday, June 29th from 4 PM to 7 PM at Buffalo RiverWorks, 359 Ganson St, Buffalo, NY
Join us for our first Women’s Way to Wellness Expo at Buffalo Riverworks, presented by Trinity OB/GYN & Midwifery Care!
This health fair is dedicated to women at all stages of life. With over 20 different vendors and health activities, we have something for everyone. Free yoga sessions will be available for all levels with Sarah Caldiero, an instructor at The Practice Buffalo, as well as giveaways and prizes including Buffalo Bison family four-packs of tickets.
Learn about mind and body healthcare resources in our area that can help you manage stress and live a healthier lifestyle. From addressing important women’s health topics to giving you an inside look at labor & delivery, our experts and special guests cover it all.
- Yoga sessions (including a mommy-and-me session from 4-5 PM)
- Car Seat Safety Demos
- Infant First-Aid Demos
- Interactive sessions with an OB/GYN and/or pediatrician
- Meet a midwife
With Special Guests:
- The Practice Buffalo (Yoga Studio)
- Calming Nature Doula Services
- Catholic Health Women Care
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Labor & Delivery Team
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, Labor & Delivery Team
- Start with Sleep
- The Care Connection
- Family Justice Center
…and many more
Please register for yoga sessions with Sarah Caldiero by clicking here.
This free event is kid-friendly and open to all ages. Free parking is available in the Riverworks parking lot.